This dish will satisfy your hunger to eat something cheesy, tempting and delicious. Kick your mood with extra cheese..so cheesy….
- Pan/ Kadai
- Serving bowl
- ½ cup Cabbage grated
- 1" piece Ginger ground
- 250 gms Cheese cubes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsps Butter
- 1 tsp Chili powder or according to your taste
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Tomato pulp
- ¼ cup Fresh cream
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Heat the oil and butter, saute the cabbage till turns golden brown.
- Add the ground ginger and fry for sometime.
- Next add the tomato pulp and cook it until oil comes out.
- Add water to adjust gravy consistency you like. (Thick or thin)
- Now add the chili powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add the malai and cook for a while.
- Finally add the garam masala, Kasuri methi and cream.
- Cook on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add gravy on cheese cubes while serving.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice or Chappati.
- Do not add cheese cubes in gravy while cooking, otherwise, it will melt.
- You can add spices according to your taste.