Craving for Paneer?????…..Here is so easy and mouth-watering dish is for U only…have it with u like the most…
- 400 gms Tomatoes chopped
- ½'' piece Ginger chopped
- 250 gms Paneer cut into pieces
- 1 no Bay leaf
- 1 nos. Black cardamom
- 2 nos. Small cardamom
- 1 tsp Chili powder or according to your taste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp Cumin-Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- 3 to 4 tbsps Cream
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- 4 tbsps Oil
- Salt To taste
- Heat oil, add the chopped tomatoes, ginger, bay leaf, and cardamom.
- Cook covered till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Cool, grind the tomatoes to a puree and then pass through a strainer.
- Put a pan on low flame, add oil and butter into it.
- Add turmeric powder, Cumin-Coriander powder and red chilli powder and add tomato puree into it.
- Cook it until oil comes out. Add water to adjust consistency of gravy.
- Add paneer cubes.
- Add garam masala, Kasuri methi, Sugar and cream. Let it cook for another 5 min.
- Transfer into serving bowl, garnish with fresh cream and coriander.
- Have it with Chapati, Naan or Rice.
Note: 1. You can add spices you like. 2. Adjust consistency of gravy you like.