- Seedless and soft Khajoor – 1kg
- Dry fruits (chopped in small pieces) – 50gm
- Roasted peanuts (coarsely grinded) (optional)– 50 gm
- Poppy seeds- 1 to 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp+ 1tbsp+ 1tsp
- Desiccated coconut
- Heat up a pan on low flame. Add 1 tbsp of ghee and let it melt.
- Add dry fruits in it. Roast it till it turns little golden brown.
- Transfer it in a plate.
- Now, add 1 tbsp ghee in the same pan. Add khajoor in it.
- Cook it until it turns soft. Add roasted dry fruits and peanuts in it and mix it properly.
- At last, add 1 tsp of ghee and again mix it. It’s increase shine on laddoos.
- Now, take it out in a plate. Make a lemon size balls and coat is with desiccated coconut.
- Healthy and full of nutrients khajoor laddoos are ready to eat.
- If you have seeded khajoor, remove seeds and chop it roughly,so it makes easy to cook.
- You may take any dry fruits and nuts you like.
- Proportion of dry fruits and roasted peanuts on up to your choice. (or only dry fruits)